From 17th – 20th June, take part in a glistening Yggdrasil Tournament where €20,000 is set to be won when you complete take on the leaderboard alongside AvatarUX’s sizzling foursome of LolliPop™, CherryPop™, PiggyPop™ and MonkeyPop™!
Summer Pop Tournament
Terms & Conditions
1. The Summer Pop (Tournament): 17 June 2022 00:01CET – 20 June 2022 22:59CET. This tournament is available only to customers who release games via Yggdrasil.
2. Summer Pop is a global campaign and it is open to all customers who are aged 18 years or over and have registered an account with an operator offering any of the below specified participating games: Lollipop, CherryPop, PiggyPop, MonkeyPop
3. There is no minimum bet required to participate in any of the stages of the Summer Pop Tournament.
4. Prize pools for Summer Pop campaign is set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
5. Only bets made in play for real mode qualify for the campaign.
6. To participate in the campaign, players shall confirm that they wish to take part in any of the stages of the campaign by clicking “join now” in the pop-up window. Participating players will take part in the campaign by placing a bet in the participating games during the campaign period. No additional payment is required to take part in the campaign.
7. Yggdrasil reserves the right to not pay out a prize where the win results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game pay-outs) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games. We further reserve the right to not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, the win results from cheating or collusion with other players.
8. All prizes from this campaign will be deducted from the monthly invoice of the respective operator. Note that when cash prizes are automatically awarded to players, the relevant prize is added to the player’s balance in the respective account currency. Deduction on the invoices will be credited by Yggdrasil in accordance to the currency of the invoice (typically EUR), as per EUR values specified in the prize pool.
9. Yggdrasil reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
10. Operators must notify their Key account manager by the 9th May 2021 in case they want to opt out from Summer Pop tournament.
11. The operator shall ensure that the Summer Pop global campaign and the associated promotional marketing material, including but not limited to the promo pack, art, banners, logos, social media and video, is compliant with local regulation in each territory where the operator makes the campaign available to players. The operator shall fully indemnify Yggdrasil from and against any and all damages arising from or relating to a breach of this clause 11.
Summer Pop (Tournament): 17 June 2022 00:01CET – 20 June 2022 23:59CET
1. Summer Pop (Tournament) is a global campaign and it is open to all customers who are aged 18 years or over and have registered an account with the operator offering the participating games: Lollipop, CherryPop, PiggyPop, MonkeyPop. Summer Pop (Tournament) is available in play for real mode.
2. Following their first win in the participating game, players will be provided with a unique tournament id number (“tournament id”), which will identify them on the leaderboard, which is available in the game’s client.
3. The unique tournament id number (“tournament id”) will be highlighted for the players on the leaderboard in the game client to follow their position. Players who are not qualified to leaderboard will not have their position displayed.
4. Each player’s score in the leaderboard is based on the sum of highest multiplier wins (win to bet ratio multiplied by 20) in any spin in all selected games during the tournament period.
5. If there are two or more equal scores, the player who scored first will have the higher ranking on the leaderboard.
6. The highest score achieved throughout the campaign period by each player will count for their leaderboard ranking.
7. Each player’s leaderboard position will be refreshed every 60 seconds. In the case of delays or to display up to date leaderboard positions, players will need to reload the game.
8. Cash prizes from the leaderboard will be credited to the players’ accounts after leaderboard is over. For operators who have automated payouts implemented, the cash prizes will be automatically credited to the players’ accounts as withdrawable funds. To display the prize accordingly in their balance, players will need to reopen any Yggdrasil game once the leaderboard is over. For all other operators, prizes will need to be credited as cash (no wagering requirements) manually within 72 working hours.
9. Yggdrasil reserves the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games. We further reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
10. Yggdrasil reserves the right to amend or cancel the campaign at any time.
– Prize pool for the Summer Pop (Tournament) campaign is €20,000.
– Prize pool for this campaign is set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
– Prizes will be paid out as per the prize pool tab.