- Creating hand-painted UI elements for slot games.
- Creating concept art as well as final in-game illustrations.
- Working with the Creative Director and Art Directors to fully realize a game’s vision and theme.
- Following priorities set forth by the Game Producer.
- Finalizing and polishing existing concepts.
- Delivering clean and well-organized source files for the animators to work on.
- Exporting image assets according to our internal specifications and guidelines.
- Collaborating with other illustrators, animators and developers to ensure a smooth and timely delivery.
- Participating in everyday development workflow.
- Superior illustration skills backed up by a jaw-dropping portfolio.
- Top level creativity and ability to come up with fantastic concept art.
- Ability to comfortably work in many different visual styles.
- Great communication skills and ability to interpret and implement constructive feedback.
- Good knowledge of advanced Photoshop features like linked Smart Objects and style libraries.
- At least 2 years of experience in working in a game development workflow.
- Ability to organize your work.
Nice To Have
- Experience in iGaming and a great understanding of visual hierarchy and principles of slot games.
- Documented awards, features, or editor’s picks on top portfolio sites like Behance or ArtStation.
- Advanced knowledge of image optimization methods.
- Knowledge of Photoshop automation tools.
- Experience with UI design for games and typography is a plus.