- Demonstrated experience in delivering highest quality art packages for many projects at a time.
- Vast experience in iGaming and great understanding of visual hierarchy and principles of slot games.
- Understanding of the full product life cycle.
- Top level creativity and ability to come up with fantastic concept art, backed up by a jaw-dropping portfolio.
- Top level communication skills with perfect English.
- Ability to see lead and convey the bigger picture to the team.
- Ability to work on team level & strategic level.
- Great ability to build relationships and lead groups of people.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Great ability to teach, coach and present knowledge in an interesting way, mastery in providing feedback.
- Ability to comfortably work in many different visual styles.
- Great knowledge of advanced Photoshop features like linked Smart Objects and style libraries.
- At least 4 years of experience in working in a game development workflow.
- Great organizational skills.
- Familiarity with project management software.
Nice To Have
- Documented awards, features or editor’s picks on top portfolio sites like Behance or ArtStation.
- Advanced knowledge of image optimization methods.
- Knowledge of Photoshop automation tools.
- Experience with UI design for games and typography is a plus.
- Providing a strategic overview and guidance over the audiovisual side of the whole AvatarUX’s game portfolio.
- Working with the Head of Product to maintain a consistent vision of all AvatarUX’s products.
- Liaising with other delivery owners as well as the Head of Delivery to assure a timely delivery of the roadmap.
- Working with art teams to deliver assets within tight deadlines and according to specifications.
- Managing all the members of the remote art team and providing daily coaching, feedback meetings, performance and development checks.
- Taking ownership of the general people process: recruitment, onboarding, learning and development, people admin.
- Taking full responsibility for the audiovisual side of the end user product (including static art and animations, as well as sounds and music).
- Working with the Game Producers in order to provide the best player experience for the specific game mechanics.
- Working with the Developers and Lead Artists to propagate knowledge about technical art requirements, development framework limitations and workflow best practices among the art teams.
- Providing accurate art workload estimations and assuring flawless execution of the art delivery plan.
- Constant monitoring and improvement of the art delivery process.
- Feedbacking external art providers.
- Reporting and escalating any potential issues, mitigating risks and removing roadblocks.
- Proactively managing the art resourcing requirements to meet the delivery goals.
- Providing mentorship to all art team members.
- Assuring unobstructed information flow between all team members.
- Creating concept art and providing references to other art team members.
- Creating UX mockups according to the Game Producer’s requirements.
- Providing final illustrations and UI designs, if needed.
- Collaborating with other illustrators, animators and developers to ensure a smooth and timely delivery.
- Participating in everyday development workflow.