As a new up and coming slot game developer, AvatarUX has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since inception 2019. AvatarUX creates slot games for all digital platforms with a reach through European Regulated Markets and Asia.
AvatarUX operates its own established PopWins™ mechanical framework family that has won us the Casino Beats Game Developer Award for Game Innovation in 2021.
We are looking for super talented and passionate people to join our rapidly growing team.
Remote or located in Poland/Malta reporting to the Head of Game Engineering, the Game Engine Developer is a full-time position that participates in developing and maintaining our proprietary Amigo Framework. Game Engine Developer will assist Head of Game Engineering in keeping an iterative, lively release schedule as well as lead the charge in hands-on game engine development.
As Game Engine Developer you will be involved in various aspects of game engine creation from its optimisation to implementing new features.
· You thrive on learning and learn quickly. You are constantly looking for ways to improve and you are able to use various resources to self-educate.
· You are a true self starter, able to work with minimal supervision, while also skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
· You have great problem solving skills.
· You are able to keep on schedule and meet deadlines.
· You are a great communicator and do not shy away from discussing the best solution to the problem at hand.